About Me

My photo
I'm just a young college student living my life & writing it down.. one day at a time! I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog as much as i enjoy writing it(: Let me know if you have suggestions & if you blog as well!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Whats the point, anyway?

Reasoning

I've never been the type of girl to keep a diary, or get all "touchy-feely" and emotional, but as I've grown up I've began to realize how sweet my life really is. 

A couple things have made me realize this.. from losing friends way before it was their time, and talking to other people who aren't as blessed as I am. What I mean by that is this: One thing I just can't get over when I think about my friends who passed away is that they will never get to experience the things I am able to. It makes me appreciate even the annoying things in life, like school. My friends will never get to experience things like moving away to college (and the amazing feeling of visiting home after you've done so), they will never be able to get married and have kids like I will some day, they will never be able to fulfill any life goals they had.. and when I think about that I'm so much more appreciative of the little things in life. Some of my friends I met in college really helped me with this too.. I never realized how awesome some of the experiences I've had, really are. Things like going to Mexico for mission trips, going snow skiing almost every year, getting a car for my 16th birthday, getting an even better car for graduation, and being able to attend a Big 12 University (WRECK EM TECH). I mean sure, I was grateful... but honestly, I was more of a "spoiled brat", if you must. Meeting people in college, talking to them.. realizing that they aren't s blessed as I am.. seeing that they have nowhere near the amount of things I have, or even as good awesome of parents as I do.. made me see that I'm one lucky girl... 

"Thank you God for this wonderful life, and please forgive me if I don't appreciate it enough." 
^^ PERFECT.
                                                                                                                            Anyway, because of this, I decided to make a blog. I'm tired of my parents talking to me saying things like "oh, don't you remember when.." and my answer is usually  "no". So I figured this will cure that little issue. From here on out, I will record the amazing things that take place in my life, so I will always remember. (: & others can follow along and keep up with my hectic life. 

So here goes nothing.. 
Life is passing by so quickly, and when I'm old, I want to remember every single part of it. 

Welcome to my crazy, hectic, beautiful, chaotic, amazing, blessed, life.  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment