Shopping, Shopping, Shopping! (:
Day Three:
Yet another long day has come and gone. This morning my mom woke up around 6am to take my dad to work so that we would have the car today. She woke me up around 9am and I did nooot want to get up.. guess that's because I stayed up until 1am last night blogging. (oopsies, oh well!) I guess mom went to the bakery sometime after she dropped dad off because I woke up to some fresh breakfast foods... they looked yummy but I just had a little lunch meat on a brotchen or whatever it's called lol. I took a shower, and got ready & then we headed out for our eventful day. (:
We went downtown to do one of my favorite things.. SHOPPING! (: There were a millionnnn stores! The place we went was sort of like a mall but all outside. There were shops, restaurants, and tons of bakeries! We probably hit every store there. I ended up with a pair of pants, two shirts, and some earrings(: Mom got some pants and a few shirts, too.
After shopping for a little while, we decided to stop and get food. We wanted to sit outside and eat but all the seats outside at the majority of the places were taken. We ended up at a random little (expensive) restaurant. Of course the menu was in German so mom had to read it all to me.. lol. I ordered some baked pasta with meat sauce & she had a salad. Note to self: Pasta is NOT the same here as it is back home. Mom says it's because this is the real thing. If that's the case I prefer the "fake" haha. Needless to say, I brought a whole plate home for dad.
There are a couple pictures in my last post of our lunch & classy drinks.. (:
If anyone cares..
After we ate we walked into a few more stores and then stopped at an ice cream shop (how could we resist?). We ordered coffee (coke for me) and a vanilla ice cream scoop.. which there is also a picture of in the last post.. (: I just can't get over how yummy the ice cream is here! LOL.
We shopped for a couple more hours and then left because we had to pick dad up from work - on base. I didn't realize that dad worked on base again, and also didn't think we wouldn't go back to the apartment before picking him up.. so guess who didn't bring their ID card and guess who had to wait IN THE PARKING LOT while mom went on base to pick him up?
You guessed right.. ME!
boy, that sucked. lol I'll never leave my ID at home ever again!
Lesson: Learned!
We had dinner reservations at the barbarhof for 6pm with my moms sister & ryan. So after we picked up dad, we came home and got ready & headed that way. I enjoyed this place because the menu was in English AND German(: lol. My kinda place. I ordered a cheeseburger since I figured I won't be able to eat American food many places.. Bad choice, it sucked.
Once again..
Lesson: Learned!
Now we're back at the apartment relaxing.. shopping and eating sure does wear you out.. :p
Mom and Dad are on the couch with Ryan chit chatting and watching the House series finale. I'm here blogging my life away. LOL. I think i'll go to bed much earlier tonight.. staying up late really wasn't that great of an idea. haha.
Hope all of my readers had a good day, too! (:
I'll update again, tomorrow!
Tschuess (:
(pronounced chooooose - that means bye!)

No comments:
Post a Comment