About Me

My photo
I'm just a young college student living my life & writing it down.. one day at a time! I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog as much as i enjoy writing it(: Let me know if you have suggestions & if you blog as well!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day Five: Summer Livin'

Bummish Day

Day Five:

One word to describe today? Lazy. Scrubby. Relaxing. Bummish. Blah.

Ok, thats more than one word but you get the point. We really didn't do anything today.. I mean nothing. 

We let dad take the car to work so mom wouldn't have to wake up early to bring him and we wouldn't have to pick him up. We woke up and hung around until about noon. Showered & got ready.. and did some more sitting around. Well, mom did a load of laundry and ironed. Around 1pm we took bella for a walk to the bakery up the road and got a few goodies, came back to the apartment and ate a little bit, and then skyped my sister until dad got home from work. Mom started cooking while we talked to dad about his day. Mom made chicken, potatoes, and green beans.. but I ate leftover spaghetti cause it was just so yummy yesterday lol. After dinner dad went outside to read a book, mom took care of some bills.. and I, well I did some more nothingness. (Actually, I downloaded family feud again to cure some boredom.. so if you have an iPhone download the app & play so you can get me some pointsss!)

And that, my friends.. was my day. 

Told you.. Bummish. :)

Maybe tomorrow we'll keep the car and go do some more shopping or something. I really want those birkenstocks and we need to return a couple things, anyway! (:

I promise tomorrows post will be a lot more interesting, but hey.. everyone loves a lazy day every once in a while. (:

.. don't act like you don't!

I don't even have a nifty german word to teach you guys, today. :(

so for now... 

Hasta La Vista(: 
& y'all have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment