About Me

My photo
I'm just a young college student living my life & writing it down.. one day at a time! I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog as much as i enjoy writing it(: Let me know if you have suggestions & if you blog as well!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Just wanted to post a few random pictures from today (:
enjoy!


This is one of the many little bakeries. (: Everything is freshly made. Yummmmy bread!

This is just the name of the bakery above! 

Just a couple normal cars in the parking lot.. BMWs Mercedes Benz and Audis EVERYWHERE!

A beautiful church!

Clothing store we went into(: Pretty normal. Quite a bit expensive!

All the drinks at restaurants come like this! - No refills! haha
Makes us feel classy though(:

German kit kat bars!

German HiRises or Apartments!

Pretty picture of some buildings and a hotel!

German Ice Cream(: SUPER yummy!

JOHNDEERE YALL!

Just some buildings(:

German Ambulance!
Emergency number is 112.

Mom laughing because we are lost... lol

Just the usual german road! (: 

Weird post in some store.. lol.

I'll update my blog tonight with how my day went & what I did. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment