A little update along with day sixty one
It's been over two weeks since I last blogged. The reason being is that nothing has really happened. Instead of boring you guys with pointless blogs every day I figured why not just wait and post later and update them on everything at once.
I leave Europe exactly three weeks from today. It's hard to believe that the end of summer is already near. Time has been FLYING by. It's also hard to believe that the next time I'll see my parents again is a whole year from now. Possibly longer. That's such a long time & so many things change in one years time.
Craziness.
This weekend my uncle, aunt, and cousin will come down for a night. Next weekend my moms best friend is coming, and the following weekend is my last weekend here. I imagine we'll go travel somewhere that weekend, but I'm not so sure.
Like I said, nothing has really been going on around here since mom got out of the hospital. Really we've just been hanging out at the house. I've been spending my days doing my online history course, shopping online (well, looking), and PINTERSTINGGGGG. :D
The weather here lately has been cool, and always rainy. I don't think it's gotten to be over 80 degrees since I've been here.. Well, except maybe once or twice. Other than that it's stayed nice and chilly. I said it always rains, but the rain isn't like back home. Sometimes when it rains it will be bright and sunny, and only last for five minutes. Other times it lasts a little longer and is dark and gloomy. However, it usually rains once a day. I've begun to enjoy it.
I'm really gonna be in for it when I get back to the states.. louisiana heat AND lubbock...
I just don't think I can handle it.
My Summer here has been amazing, but I also look forward to the Fall semester. I recently found out the number of the apartment I'll be living in and what other roommates will be living with Katie and I.
Let me know if you want my address so you can send me cute apartment things and shower me with presents (; LOL.
When I get back to the states I'll have to shop for all the things I need for my apartment, find a job, and get back into the groove of going back to school. This semester should be much better since I didn't take any 8 am classes and didn't try to cram all my classes onto Tuesdays and Thursdays like I did last semester. The 8 am seemed like a great idea so I could get it out of the way and start my day out early.. yeah, no. & who wouldn't want to have school only two days of the week? ME. sitting through hour and a half classes all day long is NOT my cup of tea.
Needless to say, this semester should be much better.
I hope everyone back home is doing good, and also enjoying the end of their summer. I haven't talked to most of you guys so let me know what you've been up to!
I plan on staying in Louisiana a couple weeks after I arrive back in the states, then driving to Fort Worth for a couple days to see everyone, and then head to my brothers house for a few more days before I make my way back west to lubbock.
Make some time for me so I can see all of you before I go back to school. (:
Thanks for reading my blog guys,
SamanthaK

No comments:
Post a Comment