'Merica! (:
Day Forty Five:
Well, first off, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY Y'ALL!
Today was a very good day. (: This morning mom and dad went to the mobil mart to get a coffee table and end table for the living room. My sister and I got ready, read for a while, made lunch, and then played yahtzee until my parents came home. We spruced up a little bit and my parents dropped us off on Vogelweh where a shuttle would take my sister and I to Ramstein for the event they were hosting for the holiday. (: I have to admit, the event itself was pretty lame. It was more for the little ones, but it was cool being around so many Americans at one time.. I could understand everybody's conversations! haha.
They had a bunch of food booths, a ferris wheel, bumper cars, and little game booths. When we first got there my sister was hungry (as always - haha, sorry sis.. it's landon's fault) so we stopped so she could eat a corn dog. Then we walked around for a while until we stopped to play at a couple slot machines. I turned $20 into $90. YIPPEEEEEE. (: Then my sister was hungry again, and so was I, so I got a burger and my sister got a pulled pork sandwich. We sat around a little longer and then decided to head back home (but not before Amanda stopped to get ice cream lol). Mom and Dad picked us up and then we headed back home.
While we were gone, mom and dad went and bought a couple things.. including some bikes! (: There are so many trails here in Germany, and since we live right by the woodline there are a few super close to the house. Everyone over here rides them, so my parents wanted in on the fun. My sister and I decided to take the bikes for a spin.. It's been about 5 years since either of us have rode a bike.. let's just say we'll feel the burn tomorrow haha! Germany is also known for having so many hills!!
After that we came back inside, cooled down, and checked our internet. I registered for my online class & paid for it. (that really hurt lol). Now i'm gonna play a game with my mom and sister.
I hope everyone had a good holiday back home. (:
God Bless America<3
SamanthaK

No comments:
Post a Comment