About Me

My photo
I'm just a young college student living my life & writing it down.. one day at a time! I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog as much as i enjoy writing it(: Let me know if you have suggestions & if you blog as well!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Days 13 & 14: Summer Livin'

Blurrr.

Day Thirteen:

I guess that was yesterday.
Dad went to work in the morning and then picked us up in the afternoon to go do some errands for the new house. We met our landlord.. the husband seemed kinda, well.. rude. We ran allll around town trying to take care of everything we needed to do (which took hours). We went to the new house, watched the former owners get their inspection done & our landlord showed us all the high-tech little tricks on the house.. (: We planned to get lunch after going to the bank, but since we had some little issues, lunch was skipped. At the end of the day we were starving! On the way home we stopped at the dohner place. Mom and Dad, of course, got dohners & I had chicken nuggets. haha 

yummmy! 

We came home and relaxed and I read for a while before bed. 

And that was about it. (:

Day Fourteen:

Another tiring daaaaay. 
Dad came home early after his motorcycle test to pick us up, we went on base to check out rosetta stone for dad at the library.. but it was closed & then we dropped dad back off at work. We picked bella up from the groomer (she really needed it, now she's all cute and cuddly lol). Mom and I went to town to look for a present for my Oma, and did some grocery shopping. The first store we went in was really cool. It had a bunch of plant stuff, but it had animals too.. I fell in love with the cute little bunny I saw. (:

Here's the little cutie. (:
I want her!

& Here's a couple pictures from the grocery store. (:

Germans love brautwurst & hot dogs. lol There was a whole aisle.
If you look at the top the hot dogs are in a can.. thought that was weird!

My mom used to make this a lot growing up.
soooo yummy.
Mainly took the picture for my brother haha.. it's his fave!

Found the German version of those pizza.. things. lol
For some reason, I can't remember what they're called..

Spices & whatnot. TONS.

Tomorrow we'll run a couple more errands and then go see my Oma to celebrate her birthday, which was on Thursday. Sunday we have our inspection for our house.. and monday.. we move in! woooo hoo.

We also got notice that our household goods, which is everything from our house, is here three weeks early! So we only have to be furniture-less for a couple days(:

When dad got off work, mom and he went to take care of our phone & internet stuff for the new house & went to go buy a couple things. For dinner we had some brautwurst.. & now we're just lounging around.. 

Time for bed.

Goodnight everyonee.. well, good afternoon to you guys! (:



This is just my little bellaroo sleeping(:
Thought it was cute enough to share lol!



Catch up with y'all tomorrow..

SamanthaKay

No comments:

Post a Comment