About Me

My photo
I'm just a young college student living my life & writing it down.. one day at a time! I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog as much as i enjoy writing it(: Let me know if you have suggestions & if you blog as well!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day Nineteen: Summer Livin'

Short & Sweet.

Day Nineteen:

Ok, mom and I finally gave in & ended up at the bowling alley to use their free wifi. (: haha.
(which is a beautiful thing!)

We checked our facebook & email. I could probably do without Facebook a while longer, but I'm in the process of getting registered for an online class or two while I'm here in Germany, so I need to make sure everything is running smoothly.

or is that just an excuse..?
hahaha

 We've started a new little tradition of watching private practice every morning at 10am & then we leave for the day. lol  We started off the day by going to a furniture store, then an entertainment store,  then the bowling alley for lunch and internet, the commissary, and lastly.. the bakery. 

When we got home mom and I unloaded the groceries, mom cleaned  bella and her cage, and then we sat down to play uno for a few hours.. lol. Dad had to leave town for work, so for dinner mom and I just made a couple bratwurst to eat while we played our game. 

By the time we finished our game, it was 10pm. Mom headed to bed, & I headed to take a bath & read before I went to sleep. (Another little tradition I've started hahah). 


That was it for the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment