Hand over the keys & nobody gets hurt..
Day Sixteen:
Okay, maybe the title was a bit dramatic, but today was all about getting the keys to our new beautiful home & preparing to move in tomorrow! Mom & Dad bought a few things like fans, an AC, some satellites, and a couple other items that we'll need to hold us over until we get our household goods. (:
We went to the new house around four to do the inspection and get the keys(: I took a picture of the house for everyone to see.. it's not the best picture, and as always, pictures just don't do justice.. but here..
| Beautiful(: It has 3 stories, 6 bedrooms, 2 kitchens & living rooms, 3 balconies, the 2 garages you see, & a hugeee yard! |
As you can kind of see in the picture, we were expecting bad weather. It was super cold today & windy, too! I wore sweat pants and a hoodie.. What happened to summer? It even sprinkled for a little while. Let's just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow while we're moving all of our things!
After we finally finished up at the house, we had dinner at a restaurant in the new little town. (: I also took a picture of my dinner.. LOL.
| I had schnitzel in 3 different sauces, it was pretty good. (: I couldn't finish it all, it was so much! & of course I gave all those yucky mushrooms to mom! lol |
The restaurant was pretty cool, it sat on a piece of land that had a little stream running through it.. the stream had huge trout that they raised.. to be cooked fresh! lol On the land they had goats.. it was so cute watching the little baby ones play with the others!
After we ate we drove back to the TLF apartment we're in now. It's only about a thirty minute drive or so. Once we got here we began packing and loading up the car for tomorrow. Dad will make a trip before me and mom wake up & after we rise from our beauty sleep we'll begin making some trips (along with my aunt's help) until all of our things are out of TLF & at the house.
Boy, i'll be glad when this move is over(:
Dad was worn out so he's already in bed, mom is in the shower, & i'm sitting down with my little puppy (who also seems to be worn out.. she lives such a tough life..) Tomorrow is going to be such a busy day.
The only thing I'm not looking forward to is that we won't have internet for about two weeks, which means..
No iMessage, no Facebook, no blogging, no.. anything. :(
for TWO whole weeks..
this is gonna be tough for an addict, y'all! haha
I meannnn, everybody in my life that speaks english is about to disappear for a while! LOL.
My sister told me there's wifi at the bowling alley, library, & coffee shop.. Guess me & mom will be making a few trips to the base. (;
Anyway, just wanted to update you guys.
I guess my next post will be in about two weeks..
Pray for sooner. (;
SamanthaKay

No comments:
Post a Comment